torstai 1. marraskuuta 2012

Olivia Rouge Shop Grand Opening Party



Tomorrow I will host my boutiques Grand Opening party! I am SO excited and have been extremely busy with everything, since last weekend was the Horror & Tease Show as well that took a lot of my time that I should have put into organizing the Grand Opening. Oh well, I think I will manage.

So first I will have a little get together with some people and customers at my boutique and then we will continue from there to the magnificent afterparty - WHERE YOU ARE INVITED AS WELL!

So if you happen to have some spare time tomorrow evening, make your way to the Teerenpeli in Tampere after 20:00! There will be a fashion show with gorgeus Pin-Up girls, burlesque, stand-up and some magic as well! So YES. It is definately something you don't want to miss.

For more info you can go to Facebook!

Hoping to see you all tomorrow :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti