keskiviikko 17. lokakuuta 2012

Tickets are selling!

Just a quick reminder to you all, that you should definately get your tickets to the Horror & Tease Show NOW before it's too late! The show is only a bit over a week away and there is SO MUCH amazing stuff in store for you that if you decide to stay home. Well, then you're a loser. Sorry.

So next week my boutique, Olivia Rouge Shop will be open from Monday to Thursday 12-18, so the lazy ones of you can drop by and purchase your tickets! If that's not possible for you to come over to my boutique, then you just need to send me an e-mail (info(a)oliviarouge.com) and I will send you some tickets. Easy as that!

Also if you feel like winning some tickets, there is a great giveaway post from Nelliina, where you can win tickets for you and your friend!

I seriously hope to see all of YOU at the party!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti