sunnuntai 11. maaliskuuta 2012

Putting on the Nazi.





All photos from Iron Sky website

This week is going to be epic! I'm mentally starting to get ready for all the crazyness that is about to happen. Not only do I have two burlesque shows in the end of the week and my best friends birthday party to attend to I also got assigned to be one of the official promotional girls for Varusteleka and their collaboration with the finnish Space Nazi movie! The crew is travelling in 20 of Finland's cities to show the preview of the movie and you also have a chance to discuss and ask questions from the crew and production theme about the movie for a whole 45 min! My job is to look smashing in my nazi girl outfit. Sounds hard right? I am absolutely thrilled since some of you who might have read my blog a bit longer might know what a sucker I am for nazi movies and there I am, promoting a huge FINNISH movie (that is actually the most expensive finnish movie ever made!). I think I fit very well for the promo girl, don't you think? :)

Anyway so I'm travelling to Joensuu, Mikkeli and Lappeenranta and then later I'll be promoting here in Tampere as well. But a lot of travelling for me this week then, I will be in 6 different cities during this week... Phew!

But of course whoever of you might be interested in this preview tour, you can see more info about it on their website.
And the ones of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, you HAVE to look at this trailer and come to the same conclusion as me: that movie is going to kick some serious ass!




4 kommenttia:

  1. That sounds so cool! I have tickets to Turku preview and can't wait to see the space nazis in action! :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Eikä, ihan mahtavaa!! Terkkuja Lappeenrannalle ;) Sie potkit varmasti perseille myös!

    plumfromjapan.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista