torstai 29. maaliskuuta 2012

Milan calling!

So I'm packing AGAIN my bags and this time heading to Milan with Cherrie to perform at the Milan Burlesque Award, in which I performed last year as well. This time we will have The Itty Bitty Tease Cabaret there with us and I can catch up again with some great of mine friends like Natsumi Scarlett!

At the moment I am absolutely exhausted, but I know it will be a fun weekend like it always is, just need to reload myself a bit :)

Some photos from last year:

Epe, Bettie Blackheart and me! (Photo by Cherrie.)

We felt very safe... and like russian old ladies.

Cherrie conquering Duomo!

We are planning on having A LOT of these on this trip as well. Mmmm-mm!


Me conquering Duomo and looking absolutely ridicilous!

Yes it shall be a great trip once again. It always is with my Cherrie <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti