keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

Last year

Since everyone else is doing it. I'm doing it as well. What did I do in the year 2011?

Met and hanged out with some awesome new and old friends (and strangers)

Me and Niina. We have become mighty good friends!


Me and the boys from Mad Sin. One of the most surreal and funniest nights of my life.

With Cricket at Turkkusex.


Dixie Ramone, me and Blance Lenoir in Rome.

Me and one of my dearest friends Hanna at Finnish Burlesque Gala.

Did some modelling

At Fintage fashion show. Photo by Mössö Kauppi.

Modeled for Atelieri O. Haapala.

Performed quite a lot and started a new duo with Cherrie

Performing my Edward in Vegas. Photo by RJ Johnson

Performing in Turkkusex. Photo by Tiina Salminen.

Performing at Micca Club in Rome. Photo by Guido Laudani.

Had some backstage fun

The wandering leg at Horror & Tease Show

Me, Cherry Dee and Cherrie A. Dorable at Finnish Burlesque Gala

Me and Cherrie in New York.

Me and Cherrie at Tampere Fetish Factory.

Produced my first ever show: The Horror & Tease Show

Me and Natsumi Scarlett.

Traveled quite a lot

Rome.

Las Vegas sun with my darling.

Las Vegas sunrise.

New York with my boo.

Milan.

Went to a few weddings and one bachelorette party

Ulrika's & Eddi's wedding in Vegas.

Tuija's & Joona's wedding. Photo by Marko Niemelä.

Tuija's bachelorette party. Photo by Jarno Lindholm.

Got some ink

Tattoo and photo by Veera Moberg.

Hanged out with my leopard sister

At Mad Sin gig.

At Kulttuurikulma, Pori.

And in the end of the year, maybe because of this little accident of getting the wedding bouquet, I got engaded to my loved one.


This year has been filled with ups and downs but by the looks of the photos I went through. It has been a fantastic year, mostly thanks to all the lovely people I got to spend it with.

Let's see what this year brings. I hope for lots of happiness, plenty of performances and trying to be healthier.

Life is good.

3 kommenttia:

  1. What an exiting year! You certainly did a lot and looked fabulous while doing it.

    I wish you all teh bext for 2012, may it be the best yet!

    x

    VastaaPoista
  2. I've been a bit slow catching up on my favourite blogs after Christmas, and so I only now got to read this post about last year. Congrats on your engagement - to both of you! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. IIH! Sä oot kyllä yksi suomen fabolouseimmista kaunottarista, oot ihan mind=blown-ihana! <3

    VastaaPoista