perjantai 23. joulukuuta 2011

Christmas


So I'm slowly starting to set myself to the Christmas spirit and close the computer and just relax and enjoy. This year we are spending the Christmas for the first time in our home and I am so excited because I got the chance to make our home look cozy and nice. As you might already know, I am not the best person in taking photos, but here is some snaps of our Christmas home



Detail of the curtains which I absolutely love!
(I'm starting to appear as a crazy bird lady instead of a crazy cat lady...)




Oh and here is a new baby I bought a few weeks back, isn't she a darling!

And here are some Christmas greetings from us Holy Curves!. There are two different kinds of course, which one tou might ever prefer more... :) Both photos taken by Jarno Lindholm.



So with that said, I hope you all have a very peaceful and relaxing Christmas. I'll get back to you (hopefully) with a present post! Haa!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Vallan mainioita joulukuvia!
    Olen seuraillut blogiasi tässä jonkin aikaa ja aiemmin on tullut jätettyä jopa yksi kommentti. Jos vaikka reipastuisi, kuten taannoin toivoit. Niitä kommentteja siis.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Jee kiitos! Kommentit ovat erittäin tervetulleita ja lämmittävät kovasti :) Ilman niitä tuntuu että kirjoittelee vaan itselleen ja ei mun jutut ny niin hyviä oo että jaksaisin niitä ite useampaan otteeseen käydä läpi. Ensin pään sisällä ja sitten vielä tekstinä..

    VastaaPoista