keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2011

Soon!



Poster by a dear friend of mine: Ulrika

Only a month until an event that I have produced myself for the very first time! I am so exicted and glad that I have such an amazing line up for all of you guys to enjoy. The tickets will be on sale day after tomorrow, in other words Friday the 30th of September in my web boutique and also in Nitrobabe shop (cash only!).

Please spread the word, this is one of a kind event in Tampere, let me tell you that!

Otherwise I have been extremely busy working on this event, with my normal work (clothes), working on some new acts of my own as well as Holy Curves! acts. Busy, busy, busy that's what my life is all about these days.

Ps. We are having a photoshoot for my upcoming collection on Sunday, so new products will be added to my web boutique any day now!

Pps. Guess who I'm going to see tonight on stage? I think I couln't be any more excited! Here's a little hint:

Linkki

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti