perjantai 9. syyskuuta 2011

Small announcement!

(Me and Cherrie at the backstage of TAFF. I'm always so pretty in the photos. Right.)

My Horror & Tease show now also has a blog where you can find all the latest news and information about the performers (that one coming up later) etc.! So make sure Linkkiyou read that one as well!

As in other news I'm soon heading off to Turkkusex with Cherrie and her dog Rollo. She is the Holy Roller! and our mascot. So this weekend I'm hanging out with some random people like Ron Jeremy, Cricket, Pantera Blacksmith, Jussi 69 etc... well at least I will see those guys, ha!

Anyway I know this weekend is going to be a blast once again, no doubt about that and if you are anywhere near Turku or planning on coming to the event, make sure you are there to see us tomorrow (Saturday), since we, The Holy Curves! are performing two different shows! And you can also come and say hi :)

Laters!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Voi *****, mä sitten tietty missaan teidän ekan shown :( No mut en voi jättää kummisedän 50 vuotisjuhlia väliinkään.

    VastaaPoista
  2. No onneksi on aina toinenkin show :)

    VastaaPoista