sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2011

Sunday

I had a wonderful easy going sunday. Pauli's mom was visiting us in Tampere for the weekend and she hasn't really been to Tampere before for such a long time. So we decided to take her on a little sightseeing of our dear home town.

First off we went to the famous Pyynikin Näkötorni where you get the best doughnuts in the whole city! They are freshly made and still warm when you eat them. Mmm!


On the walk back we went a detour and looked at some of the most gorgeus houses in Tampere. Yes I'm planning on living in one of those when I'm all grown up and rich. As if.



Next stop was Arboretum, which is propably one of my favourite (if not favourite) place in Tampere. I used to live quite close to it and quite often I took walks in the garden. It is absolutely gorgeus with it's beautiful flowers and plants!Linkki



And here is something you haven't seen in a looooong long time! An outfit for today! It's nothing that special, a random dress I have wore once before. But the snood on my head (yes the red one), those are going to be on sale on my web boutique very soon! Just thought of letting you know if you might be interested




Tomorrow it's time for another hectic week taht includes plenty of work at my atelier, a tattoo appointment (!!!!), a first dance class, workshop and a gig at TAFF and my darling Cherrie's birthday. That's quite a lot actually, we'll see how I'm going to make it!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti