lauantai 20. elokuuta 2011

Inspiration right now





So I just finished watching the movie Water for Elephants on Blu-ray and I read the book a week ago when I was visiting my darling's granparents and was a little well, bored. I'm not much of a reader type, but I read that book in two days and that's fast for me. It was absolutely brilliant. I had been waiting to see the movie for quite some time now, since it's about 1930's circus. Inspirational? Hell yeah. But I didn't realize that it was written based on a book, and like I said, the book was sensationally good and I was a bit afraid would the movie do any honor to the book and I wasn't actually disappointed, the movie was good too. It was very inspirational with the whole 1930's look and the clothes and so on were a treat to the eye.

So if you would like to have a good hint on what to read next, go and find that book. I hope you'll love it. I know I did.

I feel like going to circus now.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I read the book a few weeks ago and I loved it! Haven't seen the movie yet, but I might have to at some point! Seems so amazing! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ostin ite ton kirjan kirpparilta silleen "hei, tää vaikuttaa hauskalta" ja se oli niiiin hyvä! Leffaa en oo vielä nähnyt, mutta pitää kyllä :)

    VastaaPoista