maanantai 27. kesäkuuta 2011

Make me a banner - win something!

So since I'm not well gifted on the graphic design part and I decided to change my blog's style into a more simple version, I would like to ask you for a favor.

If someone is interested in spending some time making graphic design for fun, let me know (or just do it without telling me) and you can make me a banner! You can contact me through the comment box or through e-mail (info (a) oliviarouge.com)

I might even turn this out to be a competition.. and well you might guess what you will be getting as a prize? Something from my web boutique of course!

So since many of you might be now wondering, what to make, what do I like and so on, here is a little list of things from which you could pick out some elements for the banner.

- cats (well duh)
- Rocking horses / Carousel Horses
- pretty much anything that has to do with 1940's and 1950's
- diamonds
- feathers
- high heels
- cupcakes
- Leopard print (mhihih!)
- Old photos & vintage look on things (read: old paper and stuff)
- vintage wallpapers

Anyway the list could go on forever, but here are just few ideas. You could also add my photo to it if that is what you feel like. Just let me know if you find something nice from my website or from facebook and I could try and find the right size for you :)

And may this competition be due to July 10th!

(And seriously, if no one will participate to this competition, I will move to the countryside alone, stop this blog and get a house full of cats and die alone. YES THAT'S RIGHT! Pathetic? Very much.)

Ps. All of you who already have something from my web boutique, don't forget the other competition!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti