perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2011

What am I looking for this summer!

Now some of you might think that I've completely lost my mind: two posts in one week?! Well that's right bitches, I'm back!

Anyway.. my point was to show you some stuff I am looking forward after our trip to USA. Since we just moved to this new neighbourhood 3 months ago, I haven't had the chance to enjoy in the summer mode. So I have started to sniff around and see what my summer might be like.



Taking my lovely grdandma bike out for a ride.





Enjoying the lake that you can see from our balcony (talk about a short walk to take a dip?!)...



.. and the forests that start from our back yard.



Meeting random dogs at beaches.





Having a picnic, everyday perhaps?

I LOVE SUMMER.

1 kommentti:

  1. Täydelliseltä vaikuttaa. Ja upea "pihapiiri", kelpaisi itsellekkin.

    VastaaPoista