maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2011

The New Collection photoshoots!

(Photo stolen from Niina, sorry darling!)

Finally we had the photoshoot of my upcoming collection last Saturday at American Diner along with my lovely models; Cherrie, Oona and Niina and the very talented photographer Jose Ahonen. And I think I wouldn't have made it without my lovely assistant Lilli.

So now you can get a sneak peek of some of the collection's dresses on Niina's Nelliinan Vaatehuone blog, since she took some behind the scenes photos. Oh and that's me in the photo (not looking as glammed up as the model girls) in my lovely kittycat dress that I would wear all the time, seriously, all the time (but I do have to wash it sometimes and let for example my customers to see that I do have other clothes as well).

Anyway, the collection should be in the web boutique within few weeks, so get ready to do some kick ass shopping for the upcoming summer! Woop!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti