keskiviikko 5. tammikuuta 2011

New Year, new things!



So my new year was absolutely faboulous, I'm not going to do an entry about it, but if you are interested on how the shows and everything went, you can go and see some photos here at Rudinism. But I had fun!



But in other news! What am I looking forward the most in this month? Well on Monday the 24th I'm going to perform in Rome and at a venue called Micca Club. I've never been to Rome and this time I'm only staying for about 24 hours so not that much tourist sightseeing for me then. I'm so excited anyway and hopefully everything will go well and hopefully they will like me :)



Then on the 29th of this month we have a fantastic opportunity with The Tease Queens, performing at a Burlesque themed afterparty of the one and only Chicago-musical in a Theatre here in Tampere. We also have another gig at the same kind of party in 30th of April, and that is the date when people in Finland celebrate Vappu so we don't have to make any Vappu plans then either! If you are interested to come and see the show and then come and see us afterwards, see more at the TTT website!

That's all for now!

5 kommenttia:

  1. Vau kuulostaa hienolta! Rooma on upea, olen käynyt :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Täytyy toivoa, että joskus pääsen sinne hieman pitemmäksi aikaa :) Helmikuussa on tiedossa kyllä 5 päivän Bergamo/Milano matka eli sitä odotellessa! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Vau,hyvältä kuullostaa.Ja hyvältä näyttää myös...kiva toi Uuden Vuoden look.Millonkas tulette tänne Jyväskylään päin...teitä jo odotellaan!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Uuden vuoden look oli vaan tuon kyseisen minni esityksen ajan tuollainen, muuten sitten ehkä vähän glamoröösimpi :) Eipä ole tietoa koska jyväskylään oltaisiin tulossa kun ei ole tiedossa keikkoja sinne..

    VastaaPoista
  5. such a lovely minni mouse! x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    VastaaPoista