maanantai 6. joulukuuta 2010

Welcome to Porvoo



































I think the photos tell more than words. This weekend we went to my mr's mom's place in Loviisa and it's right next to a gorgeus city, Porvoo that I've never visited before. This time I forced Pauli to walk around with me in the "Old city" of Porvoo. I just want to move there and have a cute little boutique/atelier and ride with my grandma bike to work everyday, ok?

Today is Finland's independence day and we have been independent for 93 years. I will celebrate the evening with my family: first a dinner at my parents place and then we will watch Presidents independence reception from TV with my mom and sister and gossip about all the dresses, what is good and what isn't.

I also lighted up a candle for my Grandpa Toivo (Toivo is hope in english) who was one of the soldiers in the war that got us independent. I miss him.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Porvoo is beautiful town. I've never visited there in winter, but it must be the perfect place for cosy christmas athmophere.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It was! Too bad that we didn't have enough time to go and have a hot cup of glögg or anything.. well next time then!

    VastaaPoista