sunnuntai 26. joulukuuta 2010

Christmas eve



I spent the Christmas eve at my parents, where our whole family was together again after a while.

I had made myself a brand new "christmas shirt", which hat golden (!) leopard print on it. Sassy,
you say?



I had to do my hair in a bit hurry and it was completely wet after being in sauna, so this is what I came up with. Finished with a silk christmas flower (that i stole from my moms bouquet..ha!)


(yes I hate it too that the hair is sort of floating around.. mrrh! And yes no lipstick, since christmas is all about eating.)





All he need is a cigar on his hand and his ready for the next Godfather film.. My dude!


Plenty of presents.. and I got the nicest ones! (Maybe a post about those later, if you are interested?).



My sister with Rico.



Oh and we had Santa Claus visiting us as well! He did blurp out the word grandpa but maybe the little dude didn't get it..


Pee. Ess! There is winter sale going on in Olivia Rouge Shop! And some nice campaigns and and and.. Help me make room for new products!

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love love your hair! And your christmas eve must have been lovely :)

    <3
    K

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! I might wear my hair like that some other time too, it was really easy to make :) And yes my christmas eve was great!

    VastaaPoista