tiistai 30. marraskuuta 2010

Winter



Yep. It's officially winter. Lately it has been around -20 c degrees in here and since I work on my atelier by myself most of the time, I have to admit, I don't really care how I look, as long as I'm comfortable and warm (some of you might think that it's odd to use the word comfortable in an outfit that also includes a tight lacing corset..ha!) since it's 15 degrees warm inside my atelier at the moment.. yes I'm freezing.



So since it is winter, I have started to wear my long time lovers, the Lapikkaat. (+ my best winter coat ever; IvanaHelsinki's Best Friends-winter coat, love it and got it for a bargain!)



When I get to my atelier, it's just as frozen.. so I have decided to make my only small window a bit more wintery/christmasy:



Inside.



Outside. (Me says hi!).

After work I get home to my two new favourite things in our home (addition to the sofa set that I haven't got bored of even the slightest!



Our new hallway lamp, has a sort of vintage feel to it, don't you think? And no it's not that dark in our hallway when the lamp is on!



And then my christmas present for myself. A dressing table. Loooove it! Now I just need to get a house to fit it.. believe me, I've been warming my mister up so that he would agree for us to try an get a loan and get our own home <3>

3 kommenttia:

  1. Haluan jakaa sulle tuollaisen tunnustuksen, blogisi on ihan huippu ihana:
    http://boogie-bop-dame.blogspot.com/2010/12/cherry-on-top.html

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sarppu: Thank you :)

    Poison ivy: kiitos kaunis! :)

    VastaaPoista