keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2010

Olivia Rouge Shop is conquering the world!



TAA-TA-DA-TA-TA-TA-TA-DA-DAAA!


Now ALL of you can go to my web boutique to buy some goodies! Since the whole website is now also in english and I have managed to fix postals so that I can ship to all corners of the world!

The most fantastic(ish) web boutique on earth

And if that's not enough for you, wait until you hear this; Olivia Rouge's new collection will be out in only a few weeks and the first place to see it is... you guessed it right, my lovely web boutique! Don't worry, I will inform you immediately as that happens! The photoshoot is on monday so after that.. we'll see!

But until that, you can still go and see some of my older products (well they aren't exactly old but..) and feel free to advertise whenever, wherever! >

2 kommenttia: