maanantai 11. lokakuuta 2010

Monday, monday, monday..

So today (and this week) started in a crappiest way possible;

a) the renovation at my atelier is actually finished but on friday when I was moving furniture around I found some mold in the walls.. = there is some kind of water leak somewhere and it might need more renovating.. and this again isn't my fault!

b) I started to have an awful ache in my gums last weekend because I have a wisdom tooth making it's way to the public and it has a sharp angle to make my gums hurt soooo bad. This thing doesn't really help with my problems on my jaws (can't get my mouth open properly).

c) I feel like everything I do at work is crap and I'm not good at anything.

d) My bank is screwing with me and I hate it.

But since I'm still here breathing and haven't moved to another civilization, I found something that made my day:









Photos: google

That film is one of my favourites and it inspires me a whole lot, of course I could have found this at a normal price few years back, but since I'm such a miserly person, I decided to wait until I found it on sale. Well it took me the two years to manage to find it at my local movie rental place where they were having a -50% sale off of everything. So the price for the movie? 2,50€. But I highly recommend the movie mostly for the inspiration that it might bring!

Other than that I started a "new" life an began to eat on the low-carb way so lots of veggies and meat for me. It's almost been a week now and I still haven't weighed myself.. I'm getting kinda nervous that will I like the number on the scale or not. And this is not something that I feel like I have to do to look better, I've just come to the conclusion that I'm not feeling well with the diet that I have now (read: eat whatever you want), so I decided to try something different. And my mom has lost over 10kg in the last six months so it can't be that bad... Anyway if you are interested, I will share it with you how the process is going and are there any results.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Kyllä se elämä välillä osaa kaataa lokaa niskaan enemmän kuin olisi tarvetta.. Toivottavasti onnesi paranee!

    Aloitin myöskin keventämisen (kiitos kesän herkkujen), joten kerro omat kuulumisesi kunhan saat tuloksia.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sorry to hear about all those problems with work, bank and teeth (I hate dentists!). But I'm sure soon the sun will shine upon you again and life will look glorious again.
    That movie looks like fun thing to watch, thanks for recommendation, will check it out asap =)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I just noticed! This movie is on Finnish channel One tonight, half past eleven =) I think it is now the perfect time to watch it.

    VastaaPoista