torstai 9. syyskuuta 2010

Busy weekend full of burlesque!




This weekend is quite filled with burlesque, tonight I'm performing with my gals at Love Hotel, Tampere. It's somekind of afterparty for Fashion Days that are held here in Tampere and in Jyväskylä. Anyway it's nice to be performing in Tampere again! Hometown oh hometown! And I will do my flamenco number again for the second time and I'm hoping it goes a bit more well than in Ship Ahoy!

Then tomorrow it's time for the 3rd Circus meets Burlesque Festival. I'm not performing but my gal LouLou is and I just like to go there and have a nice evening of real burlesque party where I don't have to perform. My inspiration for the outfit is this:



I'm thinking that I'm more of an tight rope walker than a ballerina tomorrow and my outfit will be completely black (and nothing similiar to that one above other than the tutu..). I just need to figure out my hat somehow, or something to put in my head. Anyway a huge tutu that I'm not going to be able to wear in a bus... ha! But hopefully I'll remember to post some pictures of the outfit and the atmosphere later!

Have a lovely weekend!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Pitää yrittää muistaa, toi Lilli tulee meille huomenna nii vois ottaa semmoset kuvat ennen ku lähetään ees mihinkää nii ei varmana unohdu :D

    VastaaPoista