sunnuntai 1. elokuuta 2010

The girly weekend alone

My weekend was kinda boring though I hoped it would be fantastic just to hang out by myself and do the things I wanted. Well not exactly. But I managed to relax a little bit..



And so did the kitties..
(Elviira is in love with our washed carpets!)



mmmmmm foooood...


Shirt: Vintage
Belt: trifted
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Andiamo


My outfit for today as I went shopping with my mom and bought....




Shoes: Bianco

SHOES!! I loooove that they have that 30's feel to them and they are gold. And they cost only 14€, and I believe they are quite good for dancing as well! Just can't wait for my dear LouLou's birthday bash which will be a whole night full of dancing.. and just two weeks away!

But now I got my mr. PS back home and we are going to watch UP and I'm going to cuddle!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti