torstai 15. huhtikuuta 2010

Work, work, work

Today I took some photos of old and new skirts with my dear Cherrie. Some new summery skirts! I also needed to take photos of new hair fascinators and things but the battery of the camera decided that it was the end of our collaboration for now. So here are the things that I managed to take photos of! So go and do some serious shopping at my boutique!








And I also managed to get some photos of the atelier as it is now! Quite an improvement from the last photos I posted, don't you think?








Today I took some photos of old and new skirts with my dear Cherrie. Some new summery skirts! I also needed to take photos of new hair fascinators and things but the battery of the camera decided that it was the end of our collaboration for now. So here are the things that I managed to take photos of!



And I also managed to get some photos of the atelier as it is now! Quite an improvement from the last photos I posted, don't you think?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti