lauantai 9. tammikuuta 2010

Saturday bliss


Tonight I had a cover up show for my girl Cherrie A. Dorable who was sick in bed and had a show at a 50th birthay party of some man and her wife had ordered Cherrie to perform there. Well since she wasn't going to make it, it was my job to do and good thing is that they accepted me to cover for her. Doing shows is a lot of fun, but also coming home is something special. Like tonight I decided to go into my bed with huge cushions and read.

Sometimes being at home is the best thing in the world. Like today.


3 kommenttia:

  1. I know - I love being at hoe these days and that's why it feels soooo shitty to be stuck here at work and my poor Eddi all alone :(

    VastaaPoista
  2. I know what ya feeling babe! (except when I'm at home, my dear P is more interested with his xbox/playstation3/wii than me :D)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love to curl up with a good book it's so nice to relax like that :)

    VastaaPoista