perjantai 15. tammikuuta 2010

Olivia Rouge Shop- improved and easier!


I am very happy to announce that my little boutique, Olivia Rouge Shop has turned itself into a "real" web boutique. The website is in english, but it isn't possible for you to buy things from the website to other countries than Finland just by clicking the things. If you are however interested in purchasing something, please send me an e-mail here: info@oliviarouge.com

But feel free to go and check it out!

Olivia Rouge Shop

3 kommenttia:

  1. Oh how exciting :) I'm so happy it's in english now and I can browse more easily!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I know! I wanted for people to be able to at least go through my website and if they actually are interested in something, they can contact me and I can send it the product to other countries. Otherwise I would have made the website so that people could order themselves stuff, but the postage calculator wouldn't work in the right way then :) But feel free to browse and who knows, you might find something :)

    VastaaPoista