sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2009

Sunday

What perfect sundays are made from?

Mellow songs





And some great movies



With really pretty actresses and fashion


Ann Rutherford
Mary Beth Huhghes


Lynn Bari


So I got really inspired after that flick. But unfortunately what makes this sunday not so perfect, is the fact that I have gotten the flu so I'm just sitting around looking ugly and I can't really do anything nice. AND I couldn't go to the Helsinki Vintage today with Vaudeville Boutique to do some selling (and maybe buying). Well maybe next time..


On Wednesday I'm off to Switzerland to see my sister and her hubby AND their 2 month old baby boy Rico, whose godmother I am! He has his baptism and I haven't even seen the kid yet!

So maybe my next post will be after the trip, hopefully with plenty of photos of new things I have bought!

1 kommentti:

  1. Oh how I love Ann Rutherford. It was so nice to come across your blog today. Cheers.

    VastaaPoista