torstai 3. syyskuuta 2009

News, news, fantastic news!


I know, i know, it has been way too long and I am quite ashamed to even write anything here anymore.. BUT you might be very interested about the news I am about to give to you.

Firs of all, I don't remember if wheter I have been blabbering and whining about a workspace and the fact of lacking one. Well things are looking way brighter these days, since me and two absolutely fabulous people called Mimi de Frou Frou and Lafayette Lestrange put our heads together and we are about to open the most fabulous and glamorousiest boutique in Tampere, and well maybe in the entire world! At least we think so. You might have a clue that what kind of boutique it will be? Well you guessed it right, it has a burlesqueish vibe to it, but I wouldn't call it "a burlesque shop". We bring many great designers products (which i will inform you a bit later) under the same roof and yours truly finally has her on little atelier in the upstairs of this boutique. I will post some photos later, but until that you can admire our stunning logo above. The shop will open on 16th of September in this location: Rautatienkatu 26, Tampere.

You are very welcome!


On the other news, another fabulous burlesque party is about to happen!

For the first time in a looooong long time I have the chance to be in a burlesque
party and be there as an audience only! So I don't have to perform this time.
I do love to perform, don't get me wrong, but it's nice at times to just hang out
with some lovely people on the actual party rather than backstage and wait for your turn.

So has kinda the idea of what I was planning on wearing..

although mine is going to have a huge bustle on the back as well and
well just lots of stuff all over the place. And maybe I'll have a small horse attached to my bag or something cute. Don't know yet and honestly I don't even have the time to make myself anything like that, but we'll see!

I think that is enough for today. Hopefully I have the chance to take some photos of the boutique as soon as possible so you will get a glimpse of what's going on!



5 kommenttia:

  1. Oh I was wondering who is starting that shop! I wish you good fortune and good luck with that =D It is so kewl to have shop like that here in Tampere. We need little bit of luxury here aswell. My boyfriend who works in the transportation-company has seen several big boxes coming your way this week =)Will be seeing you there in the opening week!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Good luck with your new boutique!
    And I must say your logo IS stunning!

    VastaaPoista
  3. oh wow, what an absolutely lovely idea! i hope you'll do very well! and i personally can't wait to see what you'll have in stock :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh my thank you darlings! Just wait for the 16th and you can come and shop our boutique empty :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh good luck with the shop! Can't wait to get back from Stockholm to visit you. Hope there's going to be some eye candy still left ;)... I'm definitely at least going to need some new peacock feathers as I managed to trample my old ones at a Wil wild west party :)

    VastaaPoista