torstai 2. huhtikuuta 2009

London calling!

The line of shoes that are coming with me to dance around London streets.

So I have been preparing for my London visit the whole week. Our plane leaves tomorrow morning at 6:50. I'm so excited!


I bought myself a travel pack of hot rollers, what an amazing idea!
No more hair problems while traveling. And the price? 19,90€.
Bargain (and supercute)!

I also made myself a new dress, since there are four different nights that we have
to go out and represent ourselves. And when I took a look into my closet, all
I could see was blah, blah and blah!

So I had to do something about it. And the rest of the clothes which looked "blah"
I decided to do something to boost the look up with these

Hats / hairpieces!

One with a swan, one with a small livingroom and then one just to keep things springy.
I might have to add some swarovskis to this and that.

Anyway I'll inform you how it went!




6 kommenttia:

  1. I hope you will have a fabulous time there! Your dress looks stunning :) Have a great trip!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Have a nice trip! And good luck with conquering the world! :) Shouldn't be a problem with those equipment.

    VastaaPoista
  4. How exciting! love the new dress and the shoes are great too.
    The black winged ones are my favorite.
    Oh and once again I love your fascinators! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Mahtavat nuo rullat! Siis onko ihan lämpörullat vai tavalliset?
    Mistä tuollaisia saa?
    Itsellä aina ongelma pidemmillä cruising- tai bilereissuilla kun tukka lösähtää jo menomatkalla :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you darlings! I am here at the moment and it is fabulous :)

    Poison ivy: Ostin Kodin Ykkösestä ja ovat siis lämpörullat, olivat eilen käytössä ekaa kertaa ja olivat ihan ok, vaativat ehkä hieman pidemmän ajan hiuksissa mutta enivei. Anttilasta ja Kodin Ykkösestä varmaan löytynee yleisesti :) Hinta vaan saattaapi olla eri kun tuo oli tarjouksessa.

    VastaaPoista