lauantai 11. huhtikuuta 2009

Days after London

Feelings after London in General, two happy faces

Daytime me and LouLou D'vil were just two gals with sunglasses doing good shopping



Hat: Molla Mills
Blouse, belt, sunglasses and bag: vintage
Cardigan: Lindex
Skirt: made by me

Mostly we found new bling and couture for burlesque events and such and I managed to buy a gorgeus vintage dress that I still need to fix a little, so photos of it a bit later. Most of my money was spent on food, don't ask me why.. my tummy looks like it has gotten a lot of food lately and I'm not acutally happy about it.


As you can see, there were plenty of goodies around. Loved that cupcake and loved those coffee/tea cups, look at that colour!

We were prepared for anything when it came to shoes! (except LouLou who didn't have any flats with her when we got there but then she realised that it is necessary if you want to walk all day long, problem was solved though with those cutiepies with leopard print inside, in the first row)

Oh yeah and we were there for four days so, enough shoes huh? And we look like Real Life models of Minna Parikka, how many pairs can you recognize?

When the darkness fell, we turned into two femme fatales!

Hat: made by me
Earrings: vintage
Coat: made by me


With our best "bodyguard", Mr. Willy D'vil!


We also met some interesting people, including the photographer of Italian Playboy! Hahah! Oh and some random gal from Puppini Sisters called Marcella....

Hat: made by me
Brooch: vintage
Dress: Lindex


We were feeling exctatic after that fortunate meeting! What could be better, some real champagne, gorgeus burlesque club and a Puppini Sister? Can't really think of any!

If you're not familiar with puppini sisters, I highly recommend for you to go and check them out for example here:



I have to say that one of my absolute favourite people and performer was Natsumi Scarlett.
I was very happy to meet her in person.


In other news, it was a nice trip since I had such nice people to spend the time with but I have to say that the actual festival wasn't exactly what I was expecting but oh well after two weeks there is the amazing Big Band & Burlesque which I'm reaaaally looking forward to! Make sure you're there as well :)




7 kommenttia:

  1. It sounds like a real fun :) Your red hair is adorable!

    VastaaPoista
  2. It was! And thank you very much, at the moment it is still nice but after like two weeks from now on it will be horrobul again :(

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oi, teillä on ollut hieno reissu! Toivottavasti poiki uusia kontakteja ja uusia reissuja!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow looks like you had an amazing time!!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Elsa: kyllä siellä joitain kontakteja teki, harmillista oli vaan ettei kukaan tunnistanu mua lavan ulkopuolella kun en näyttäny edwardilta :D

    Bucca: Damn right :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. :D oisko tässä sellasen foto t-paidan paikka...?

    VastaaPoista
  7. You gals are looking great! I'm glad that your trip to London was a success, I think it was an experience what you will remember forever!

    VastaaPoista