tiistai 3. maaliskuuta 2009

Red!


So do you think I need a haircut on my fringe?
Well, I DO!

It's supposed to be short and neat and easy to take care of and I find that thing hanging on my forehead something quite different.
Of course now it has that kind of rock'n'roll chick thing going on but nah,
it's not for me anymore.

So that is one of my goals any day now, but since I have very little money at the moment,
going to a hairdresser sounds like a bit too much of pampering.
Maybe I can handle it for a few more weeks.. or a month.

In other news, I should be getting ready for our Burlesque Star Revue opening night!
I heard that there might be some critics and I'm not really happy about that fact.

I have decided to have a good time and nobody (except myself doing something stupid on stage) can't do anything about it!


I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely hair! Beautiful colour - I can see how you'd get annoyed with the fringe, because sometimes things that look cool are entirely annoying!

    VastaaPoista