sunnuntai 15. helmikuuta 2009

HBF 2009







Edward Scissorhands photos by Aliisa Piirla

So yes I was the Edward Scissorhands that night and that is my new show.
As I have heard, people liked it and so did I!

My costume is made by Illusion Costumes, looks gorgeus huh?


Otherwise it was a very lovely fest filled with loved ones.


This one is actually from the pre-party on Friday.
Mimi de Frou Frou, me and LouLou D'vil.
Like how my hat matches my skirt?

The ever so lovely Cherry Dee from Freelancer's Fashionblog + one Olivia
with a bit too much of sparkling wine + kisses on boobs.

Oh yeah and I was the Poison Ivy if you didn't get it already!

With my darling LouLou D'vil


Mr. Lafayette Lestrange and my bunny Pauli as
a very good looking Riddler, don't you think?


Oh well it was such a lovely evening and I have to wait for a whole year
to get to the party again.
But luckily, there are plenty of interesting parties to come this spring!

So I'll see you in those!

4 kommenttia:

  1. You look fantastic! Love your blog :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I had a little misunderstanding with the title, since I didn't realise that HBF is also Helsinki Burlesque Festival, not just Helsinki Beer Festival :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. The Edward Scissorhand outfit is fantastic!

    VastaaPoista