perjantai 23. tammikuuta 2009

The voting has started!


Now I need everybody's help for this one!
(says the tourist above)

The voting for the London Burlesque Festival has begun
and as many of you already know, I would just love love love to perform there,
after all I'm a London gal in my heart!

So what you can do to me is go to this website Olivia Rouge,
press the "SEND FEEDBACK" button and fill in the form (put me in to the
international performer list). Then send it to this address: info@londonburlesquefest.com


There is time until the 5.th of February so not much..
Oh and if you are having trouble figuring out the other international performers,
I have some hints (LouLou D'vil, Sugar Kane and Miss Anne Thropy).
Buddies of mine!

So with that said, I hope you will get some footage of me
doing my thing to the british!


6 kommenttia:

  1. I voted for Olivia Rouge and Sugar Kane, and your other friend too. Sugar Kane was the first burlesque performer that I have ever seen. I think it was the tv show called Maria, Maria..?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yep that's it! Though it was a very clean version of the actual performance, it wasn't allowed on the tv ;) But yay finnish girls go go!

    VastaaPoista
  3. DO you have any idea about how it's going or do you jsut have to wait and see?

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sandy: oh well thank you dear! :)

    Freelancer: I don't have any clue so I just have to wait to the 15th of February to find out.. it is making me both excited and unbelievably nervous :(

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your blog and living in 1955 it is nice to see like minded people. I will vote for you.

    VastaaPoista