perjantai 2. tammikuuta 2009


Dress: by me
Tights: Seamed ones and from H&M
Shoes: Minna Parikka
Bag: Olivia Rouge Shop
Earrings: From a friend / Made myself
Bracelet: From a friend
Brooch: Vintage
Flower hair accesorie: By me (maybe in Olivia Rouge shop some time)


So new Year and new tricks.

My new Year was quite relaxing, just hangin out with some friends at home
and they played Guitar Hero and then some chatting and Champagne.

I think this year is going to be a nice one,
at least I hope so.

There is a big possibility of that!

Today has been about updating my website and making some pie and stuff.

And listening to this:

Wolfgang Parker

His voice makes me feel like doing things I'm not supposed to! Hot hot hot..

Sorry couldn't find anything from Youtube.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Siis vau! Täydellinen asukokonaisuus :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. It seems everyone has been playing uitar Hero over the Xmas period :) I love the outfit. The dress is fabulousity!

    VastaaPoista