lauantai 13. joulukuuta 2008

Tiny Christmas Party - The day after

So yesterday we had our teeny tiny christmas party with some friends. The day before the party was quite a disaster with things left undone until the last minutes and horribul struggle with our christmas tree (it just wouldn't like to stay up nor straight). But everything turned out very nice anyway.





The lovely winter weather made me extra happy and feeling really christmasy (it's over now though thank you +3 degrees)

This is what I was wearing

(I dont understand why this is so blurry..)

Skirt: made myself
Polo shirt: H&M
Corset belt: Olivia Rouge Shop (aka made myself)
Bag: Olivia Rouge Shop
Hairpiece and brooch on the bag: Olivia Rouge Shop
Earrings: Aglaia Design


And I wore woolen socks.


Our Christmas tree is standing after all! The decorations could have been better.. but I wasn't really feeling it at the moment. And I grave for perfection when it comes to decorating the christmas tree.

And the presents!

We also had a cat flying on a top of a box... drunken peoples humour.. ha.

The boys were getting kind of tired at the end so we had to call it a night.

But before that!

Had to take a photo of me and my darling best friend Kinkku. And I have had maybe one too many glasses of wine at that point so ignore my face. Oh and I WAS wearing woolen socks!

Kinkku's dress is from Lindex Necklace bought from Ofelia Market (I can't remember the brand) Bag from my shop again.


And today I decided to put the decoration to gingerbreads I made yesterday
after burning half of them. And as you can see, I'm not the baker girl.

But I love the horse stencil!
Notice the one heart shaped gingerbread with P in it.

P is for Pauli and he is the cutest thing ever.

Today has mostly been about being a couch potato with my cat Amalia (not the one in that photo) and watching The Hills marathon and eating pizza.











2 kommenttia:

  1. My flat is so small it will never fit a christmas tree :(

    VastaaPoista
  2. awww <3 ours is kinda big (about 60 squares)and I just need to have one every year, and it has to be real! But that one is quite unfortunate since we woke up at 3 a.m to the nice fact that it was on the floor :|

    VastaaPoista