sunnuntai 21. joulukuuta 2008

Succesful weekend

It has been a very lovely weekend. After a disaster thursday of not getting a hair cut turned into a lovely friday filled with some burlesque, drinks and lovely friends. So I was at Pink nightclub to see LouLou D'vil performing and oh she was gorgeus. I had some bubbly drinks and enjoyed myself.

But here is the thing that made me the happiest on that friday. I have to say that I have THE best boyfriend in the world. These are my christmas present (which I got to use before christmas, khih!)



So yes my new pair of Minna Parikka Polly's. They are my true loves.

This is what I looked like on Friday evening.


I was so sad about the fact that I didn't have the new haircut to the party, but I managed to dazzle with those shoes!

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Skirt: by me
Seamed stockings: Boutique Lou Lou
Belt: vintage from my aunt
Hat: by me
Earrings: Olivia Rouge Shop
Bag: vintage from my mom
Shoes: Minna Parikka



Then on saturday I got to go to the hairdresser finally. I was really scared since I have had this small fobia of hairdressers, because I have been let down so many times and haven't got what Iw wanted. This time it was different and I have found my own hairdresser.


Sorry for looking like a total retard.

Anyway today I'm off to work and then it is time for some Christmas vacation!



3 kommenttia:

  1. I'm quite envious of that Christmas pressie of yours...

    VastaaPoista
  2. Khihi! Well I do have the best darling <3 And he is getting something as expensive as those so we are even..

    VastaaPoista
  3. You're a very sexy woman. I love classic looks, and redheads.

    VastaaPoista